• 1 oz Menaud vodka*
• 3/4 oz strawberry & Sichuan syrup
• Half bottle of The Great Jamaican Ginger Beer
• 1 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
• 2 oz sparkling water
• Fresh mint leaves
• Zest of lime
• Pinch of cinnamon
* The non-alcoholic version is just as refreshing.
• Pour vodka, syrup, and lime juice into a shaker.
• Shake for about 15 seconds with ice.
• Add ginger beer and sparkling water.
• Pour into an Old Fashioned glass, straining through a
• Add ice.
• Garnish with mint leaves, lime zest and a pinch of cinnamon.
Created by : La vie dans mon assiette